Tuesday, October 6, 2015

On this day in 1889, Thomas Edison showed the 1st motion picture using Kinetoscope he had invented. Some people may argue that this was one of the most important inventions in history. What do you think was the most important invention ever and why?

In my opinion, I think the most important invention in history is the screw. I think the screw was the most important invention in history because, for one, it is used everywhere like on soda bottles, slides, etc. Another reason why I think its the most important invention in history is because it's used everyday in our lives and if the screw wasn't invented, life would be different. This is why I think the screw was the most important invention in history.
                                                                                                    10.6.15

No comments:

Post a Comment