Thursday, October 15, 2015

Today is "National Grouch Day." If someone around you is being a grouch, what are some ways that you could cheer them up and help them be in a better mood?

If someone around is being a grouch, there are many ways I could cheer them up and help them be in a better mood. One way I could cheer them up and help them be in a better mood is by asking them if they're okay, then giving them a hug, and then talk through their day and see what I can do to help. Second way I could cheer someone up and help them be in a better mood is by stopping them and start talking to them about their day, and or problems to make them feel better. These are a few out of many ways I could cheer someone up and help them be in a better mood.
                                                                                                  10.15.15

No comments:

Post a Comment